skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Project 365
My life. 2010. One picture per day.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
2/9 Temporary Installation
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Etc
Stop me before I say too much...
11 years ago
80's Obsesso
14 years ago
Ducklips' Photo Blog
15 years ago
The Secret Life of Marmosets
18 years ago
dearalisha
a quippish endeavor
JuliAnn (and Jason)
Reluctantly Super
Team Craghead
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(357)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(32)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(28)
▼
February
(38)
2/28 Newly Aquired Vintage 1920s Typewriter
2/27 Too Many Petticoats
2/26 Thrift Store Find: Slides From Japan, Couple ...
2/25 You Have Just Entered...
2/24 Chad's Monster
2/23 Too Much Computer Time
2/22 Can't Get Enough of Mary
2/21 I've Never Loved a Shower Curtain More
2/20 Going All Digital, Goodbye CDs From High School
2/19 Peter's View at Sunrise
2/18 Mary
2/17 I Hang Up Every Article of Clothing I Own
2/16 Cherry Blossoms Become More Beautiful To Me W...
2/15 Tibbs
2/14 It's Valentines At Sesame Doughnuts
2/13 The Clown With The Best Facial Hair Around
2/12 Conversation With Pom Pom
2/11 Old Replica I did of a Book I Just Finished R...
2/10 Peter's View Of Portland
2/9 Temporary Installation
2/8 All The Contents Of My Purse
2/7 Mer-e-Death
2/6 Something I've Never Done Before
2/5 Ben & Liz Engagement Shoot
2/4 The Gilded Closet First Shoot: Lizzie
2/3 He Doesn't Remember Giving This To Me
2/2 Early Morning
2/1 Grand Central Knows How To Party
1/30 The Elders
1/29 Beastie Besties
1/28 Eli
1/27 Parker Proper
1/26 Joel and Mr. Magoo
1/25 Before the Takeover
1/24 Execution of Operation Rebuild Computer
1/23 Take Flight
1/22 Reading Has Returned
1/21 Curses
►
January
(20)
About Me
KatieLve
A picture everyday for a year, from representing my life to producing fine art in 2010.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment